Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Finally! Etsy Shop!

C and Me Designs has arrived on Etsy! Click here!

It seems weird to be launching this in the middle of the night, but such is my life. I was just playing around on the computer tonight and felt the need to be productive. I started in on a few minor changes to the blog, but started to get discouraged during my internet surfing. Who can keep up with all of the ridiculous talent out there? The more I read, the more I feel like I need to step it up. Should my blog be about my family and kids too? Should I share thoughtful, meaningful and personal insights? Should it look amazing and all be designed by me? After all, I am a professional artist (believe it or not)! How can I compare myself to those who make their blog their job? I cannot. After all, I do have a full time gig that keeps me out of the house from morning till night. And two very small children. And a husband who works and is in school. But still, the drive is there...

That being said, after a two hour hiatus spent consoling and giving in to the stubborness of a sick and oddly hungry baby from 9-11 pm, I decided to take the plunge and finally slap together the Etsy shop I have been very slowly but surely working on for a few months. The prints you see today are all I can possibly manange to post tonight. I plan to gradually add more as I can; I have a lot more prints waiting for a few more hours of time to dedicate to posting.

I also have a bunch of invitation designs ready to go. Unfortunately I started this work in the summer, so bridal and baby showers were on the brain. Not Christmas cards. I hope to squeeze out a few while Christmas is still relevant? Small window, I know. Probably not. Again, such is my life. As time goes by, hopefully it will get easier and quicker.
Enjoy, tell your friends, and know that I am willing to do anything custom. More to come, sooner rather than later hopefully.

3 comments:

  1. where's the link? One of my eyes is swollen shut, so maybe I just can't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAY!!!! You are amazing and I am so happy for you!! I know the feeling about feeling overwhelmed as you go through blog world. It can be paralyzing to see all the creativity that neither our schedules nor our wallets can afford. You are awesome! I will spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I revised the post... The link is right at the top, Smeardre.

    ReplyDelete